Welcome to The Huskisson
The white sands of Jervis Bay have delighted and seduced visitors and locals alike for generations, and now the charm of this picturesque beachside village has been enhanced with the opening of the exquisitely refurbished waterfront hotel, ‘The Huskisson’.
Established in 1932, and formerly known as both the Jervis Bay Hotel and the iconic ‘Husky Pub’, the new Huskisson effortlessly combines modern style and design with the charm of a historic Heritage building.
In our 2012 renovation, we have created the perfect South Coast retreat: Eight elegant and thoughtfully fitted-out guest suites right in the heart of town; a modern alfresco brasserie, a stylish sports bar, and fully equipped function facilities for weddings, meetings and conferences.
The Huskisson is a must-visit destination on the South Coast, and the perfect venue for a wedding, corporate event, or simply a well-earned beachside break.
The Huskisson adheres to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol principles.
The Huskisson houses eight modern guest suites on the top floor of the hotel, all mixing style, convenience and heritage.Read More
The Huskisson serves delicious pub fare featuring the best of the region's seafood and fresh local produce.Read More
Jervis Bay boasts some of the world’s most picturesque beaches, as well as award-winning restaurants, wineries, and more.Read More
From triathlons to wine festivals, surfing and bushwalking, there's no shortage of things to do in Jervis Bay.Read More
WHAT'S ON THIS MONTH
- Seasonal dining
- Our new autumn/winter menu has landed! Check it out here and come in to enjoy some deliciously warming seasonal meals.
- Live entertainment
- The Huskisson hosts live music every Friday and Saturday nights, with every Friday through winter bringing a fabulous Retro Disco to the house!
Here's what's coming up:
- 1 Aug — Cameron Little Band
- 8 Aug — Galeforce
- 15 Aug — Hits Central
- 22 Aug — Graphiti
- 29 Aug — DDD
- 5 Sep — Dry Ryder
- 4 Sep — BAcWen
- 11 Sep — Deliberate Strangers
- 12 Sep — Last Chance Honey
- 18 Sep — Moonshine
- 25 Sep — Ricky Lynch Band
- Mothers day on Jervis Bay Read More
- Celebrating autumn flavours Read More
- Easter at The Huskisson Read More