Welcome to The Huskisson
The white sands of Jervis Bay have delighted and seduced visitors and locals alike for generations, and now the charm of this picturesque beachside village has been enhanced with the opening of the exquisitely refurbished waterfront hotel, ‘The Huskisson’.
Established in 1932, and formerly known as both the Jervis Bay Hotel and the iconic ‘Husky Pub’, the new Huskisson effortlessly combines modern style and design with the charm of a historic Heritage building.
In our 2012 renovation, we have created the perfect South Coast retreat: Eight elegant and thoughtfully fitted-out guest suites right in the heart of town; a modern alfresco brasserie, a stylish sports bar, and fully equipped function facilities for weddings, meetings and conferences.
The Huskisson is a must-visit destination on the South Coast, and the perfect venue for a wedding, corporate event, or simply a well-earned beachside break.
The Huskisson adheres to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol principles.
The Huskisson houses eight modern guest suites on the top floor of the hotel, all mixing style, convenience and heritage.Read More
The Huskisson serves delicious pub fare featuring the best of the region's seafood and fresh local produce.Read More
Jervis Bay boasts some of the world’s most picturesque beaches, as well as award-winning restaurants, wineries, and more.Read More
From triathlons to wine festivals, surfing and bushwalking, there's no shortage of things to do in Jervis Bay.Read More
WHAT'S ON THIS MONTH
- Weekly badge draw
- Our popular badge draw is back! Be at the hotel for happy hour, 5.30pm, every Wednesday and Friday to win.
- Live entertainment
- The Huskisson hosts live music every weekend. Check out our line-up this month:
- April 4 — Retro DJ
- April 5 — Luke Dixon Duo
- April 6 — Quini duo
- April 11 — D'BanJac
- April 12 — Crazy Minian
- April 13 — Studio 529
- April 19 — Boyz in Black
- April 26 — Reckless
- April 27 — Reckless
- Meal deals
- Warm up with our weekly meal deals, Tuesday and Thursday from 5.30pm. On Tuesday, our dish of the day comes with a free drink for $12.50, while our popular Thursday Trivia series also offers $12.50 meal deals for all players. See you there!
- Celebrate mums Read More
- Jervis Bay entertainment on the world stage Read More
- Summertime dining Read More